May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|1/2 cup white chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to mix. Mix until smooth. Gently stir in white chocolate chips into mix.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until all dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cookies fully cool.
- Serve and enjoy!